Monday, September 22, 2008

Biking To Hell

I am running into problems here because it isn’t just the patisserie that is potentially lethal, neither the shoe shops or the bag shops, where I have displayed remarkable restraint (I suppose that’s what you need when you have jacked your earning power to a garden of writing torns). Oh no, another problem is this place, where € 45 happily flapped out of my purse into a sea of chocolate nothingness.




But, I ask you, have you ever seen a Lindt store like this one? Because I haven’t and I have been to the one in New York and I have been to the quaint, wooden ones in Switzerland. This one sells huge Lindor balls (I should have really put a euro bill next to them, for reference) and all sorts of gianduiotti, and sweets, instant sweets, hot chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, Halloween chocolate, baby chocolate, sugar-free chocolate, mini bars, mega bars, chilli bars, nut bars and more. You do know that my favourite chocolate is by La Maison Du Chocolat but, sometimes, some crinkle, happy wrappers really do the job. And I would think I may need to up the bike ante from 830 calories a day to...at...least... treble that by the time I am back.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...