Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Afoot

I was leafing through my lovely diary today and my eye fell upon January 1st where I sribbled: ‘This is the first day of a life-changing year!’. Gosh was I positive. And it turns out that I was right also. Much is afoot at present and even though some of the latest developments have thrown me off slightly, I so cannot wait to write the last post of this month, so that I can resume all of the great things that have happened to me. I cannot wait for autumn to set in properly, with all of its arresting golden leaves, crisp walks in cold parks and hacks in lashings of rain (wait a minute, that’s no different from summer actually). Meanwhile, I am picking up the pieces and look to the immediate future with renewed trepidation.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...