Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello March

The new month started with a whiff of burnt wood as I opened my window this morning and continued with a scattering of hail in the afternoon. In between, there has been sunshine and bitter cold. I guess we are approaching spring in some ways; after all spring here means cutting wind one second and tepid sun the next.

But do you know something? I don’t care. Yes, I don’t care. It doesn’t matter whether it rains or shines, whether it’s polar or tropical out there. It doesn’t matter because I’ve had the stroke of genius of all stroke of geniuses regarding my business. One month in and I am going to start monetasing the venture, which of course was the reason for jumping in to begin with.

I am plugging away all day and there is much to do this week in particular as I need to add new pages to the website, straighten a few things and change a few others. In any case, it’s creativity steaming ahead here, even though I did take a few minutes out this morning to ask myself why on earth all of this didn’t occur to me before. I guess that’s why there is a process and then there is a product.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...