Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whoozy

It’s past 8 pm and Rick is on his way back from London. It’s been one heck of a long day. I woke up at 5.45 am, got up at 6.45 am and have only just stopped after having fed the guys and fed myself. Late this afternoon, just before I tortured myself on that bloody exercise bike, I captured twilight as the sun was disappearing. Who knew that my own back garden could be this beautiful? I’ve taken lots of pics lately, and from snow to blue sky to pink sky, it is turning into a picture-perfect spot. And I never even noticed...



Another week has whizzed by and I’ve barely kept track of it. Lots of exciting things are happening and I continue to slack on the recording aspect of it. Perhaps if I didn’t work myself into the ground during the day, I would be able to make some time for this activity in the evening. As for now, quite frankly, I cannot wait to hit the sack, even though my head is a flurry of ideas. But above all of this, there is one thing that demands my attention: Tom Ford lipsticks coming to all Tom Ford counters from 24 April (click below to read). I’ve seen them in VOGUE and they keep popping into my mind. As does Tom himself. But then... he’s always done, he looks like one hell of a sex god.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...