Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Springing Up

I’ve been feeling sluggish for a number of days, if not weeks. The fog has pretty much lifted but the sky still hangs low with few sparks of novelty on the horizon. Today I re-edited my book for what I hope will be the very last time and then something burst into my brain as if implanted there by an invisible green fairy. I’ve got it all figured out my friends, there is more light at the end of the tunnel above and beyond the book and the PhD. I sent a pitch to an academic journal for Watchmen and I am devising a potential book proposal for it. It is like my creative gears have started churning again after days of dragging my nib and shaking my head in disgust. As they say, you’ve got to trust the process.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...