Friday, January 16, 2009

Singing Along

Sometimes people drive so right up your bum that you can see the whites of their psychotic eyes. Other times they may not be that close but are so dramatically belting out some song that it is impossible to ignore them once noticed. Today was such a day, when I spotted a guy driving behind acting out whatever it was that he was listening to. He made me giggle all the way, until he took a left and sang away into Cheadle village as I continued to Wilmslow. I don't know what he was singing, but I would really love to find out. And so, to celebrate this stranger that gave me a really good laugh, I am linking you to some fabulous guy I found a couple of years ago while browsing for Michael Bublé's Save The Last Dance For Me. He filmed himself while on the way to work. Enjoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...