Monday, February 1, 2010

Serene

Oh supreme utter joy, my favourite month has started and it promises plenty of exciting new things. Today I had to run a couple of quick errands before settling down to work and as I walked back swinging a bag full of eggs (not too much swinging going on obviously), I felt serene. Writing that makes me feel almost odd, as if I were not entitled to feel at least a little less anxious than I have done for quite some time. In truth, things have shifted for me very quickly, just as I had expected, and now it's Steph left, right and centre. I had to cancel what I had on tomorrow because I am doing an application for a professor (closing date, indeed tomorrow) and there is much else that I am pursuing. I may not well be a squillionare any time soon but I must confess that today I felt like one. Not one care in the world. And so I rewarded myself with some very-well deserved books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...