Monday, August 17, 2009

Being Me

I have been less committed to recording my daily ongoings as of late because I’ve been busy being me. This is an interesting development as never before have I been able to concentrate on all of the things I like and like to do without the line on the not-so-distant horizon indicating that the good times were about to be up. Not so right now.

For the past week I’ve been engaged in lots of interesting activities, from knitting to drawing to quilting (first cuttings below) to cooking to writing to reading to yoga and I must admit that I am having the time of my life, despite some annoyance stirring at the back of my mind. For now, I do not care as I’ve got lots of fabric to cut and piece and lots of books to return to. I cannot begin to tell you how great it feels to have all of this liberty, all of this time to spend in whichever way I choose. And I really ought to enjoy it while it lasts, as I will not be job-less forever...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...