Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Me Me Mee Me Mee Mo

Crash, boom, bang, I have been tagged. Gosh, I didn't even know chain letters existed for blogs but there you go, I should get out of the writing-sphere sometimes and find out what others do with their blogs. Either way, Brittunia of Brittknit (argh, why don't I have such great inclinations for names and titles?!) tagged me the other day so here it goes...

The Rules: each player answers the questions. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:

I was holidaying in the south of France as per normal, getting what is to date my last sunburn before I went very pale but not very interesting.

2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (in no particular order):

One hour on the exercise bike;
Hmm... do people really put together to-do lists?

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Cornflakes with soya milk;
Rye crisps with Marmite and Philly extra light;
Olives

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

Get rid of the house and the car;
Move to a hotel;
Get a driver with his own car;
Think about what to do next.

5. Places I have lived in:

Milan, Italy;
Cannes, France;
Nice, France;
Lancaster, England;
Manchester; England (not on a sliding scale thank you very much).

Now the fun part... I read so few blogs (and not even regularly) I am almost ashamed to go and tell these people that I have kindly tagged them (and I double-underline the kindly here, even though I expect at least some abuse). But here they are anyway: FrenchKnots, Helena, Paris Knit, Fragole Infinite, Projekt Leiterin, MsWalsh.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...