Friday, May 29, 2009

Miracles Happen

I am sure you’ve all heard that Jacko has moved some of the first few dates at the O2 to some other time. My tickets fall within one of those dates, to be precise one which has been moved to March next year. If this isn’t a miracle, I don’t know what is. I was clinging to those tickets tooth and nail, praying that some windfall would come from somewhere so to be able to go in July and now I’ve been given over half a year grace period, by which stage I am absolutely certain I will have some sort of job and the funds to blow on The Jacko Trip. Thank you God, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. And enjoy this fabulous video, also starring Iman, Eddie Murphy and Magic Johnson. I know I said it before but this too is Jacko at his best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...