Friday, May 1, 2009

Good Form

Lest I forget we live in England, May started off in good form, throwing down bucketfuls of rain. I haven’t got a camera good enough to capture the juxtaposition of emerald green on the ground and gunmetal up in the sky and so there is no point in posting yet another mediocre picture. And of course I also think that not taking pictures is really good sometimes; it allows us to romanticise reality and to imprint our memories without ever fearing a computer crash and the loss of the entire contents of iPhoto.

Today I organised thoughts, things and to do lists and I have officially returned to normal. And, what the hell, I am happy for it. In fact, I surprised myself humming that fabulous song, Pocketful of Rainbows, because I don't worry whenever skies are gray above, got a pocketful of rainbows, got a heart full of love.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...