Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Unexpected Guest *WITH SPOILERS*

A few days ago, I was working on the sofa, by the door that looks onto the garden. I saw a black cat passing by, a little guy whom I have seen before. He reminds me of Gobbolino, the Witch’s Cat, which was one of the old tapes I used to listen to when I was small. I tapped my fingers on the window and he came back, tentatively looking in. So I opened the door and after much coaxing he stepped in and took a tour of the lounge.



Well, good job I had yet to place the tree skirt under the tree. He proceeded to the glass door that leads to the entrance hall and saw William in bed by the radiator. I kid you not dear reader, the little cat turned around and scooted off without a second thought. But what does he know of my dogs? It is Victoria he should fear and not William, who looked up at me from the bed, bemused, probably wondering what that black moving thing was a second ago and was there a black thing anyway? Good luck to you little guy... winter is expected to be long and cold around here. Oh and, by the way, you know the unexpected guest, I mean, the real Unexpected Guest? It’s him who did it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...