Monday, October 6, 2008

Smile, You're On

I can never get a decent pic of my dog Victoria, who seems to be repulsed by the idea of posing for a camera. I should not be surprised; she is a girl through and through. I expect that one of these days she will wolf at me that she is getting fat and that she would prefer not to be photographed thank you please.

William on the other hand finds the camera compelling. I have countless pictures where I had to fight him off the lens in order to photograph the original object of my interest and most of the time, a paw, an ear, a nose, a nail still managed to sneak into the frame. And you can see why there was no way I could take a picture of my latest knitting venture, a cashmere lace scarf that is going really well, without a fight. So I did not fight him after all because I think that his blissful smile made for a suitable live backdrop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...