Friday, February 29, 2008

Assessing February

I know that February is the year's shortest month and even though this year it is a little bit less short, it still goes in two ticks. I had the greatest February in a long time, not just because I had two great weeks in New York but also because I found a new pets' hotel where I could leave my dogs without worry. The weather was extremely pleasant, both here and in the USA while I was there, with very cold temperatures and clear skies, just as winter should be. I have also made extremely good progress in my book proposal and even though my PhD is currently lagging behind, I have managed to string together some significant notes that will help me considerably in putting the next chapter together. I can't believe it will be March tomorrow... I may as well have a brownie to February and one to the coming of Spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...